Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings is a Modern All-day Brasserie and Bar in Clerkenwell. With varied eating and drinking spaces, welcoming service and all-day flexibility, Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings offers a creative hub for all those who enjoy the brand’s signature style, day and night…
Join Bourne & Hollingsworth for a sophisticated night of cocktails, dancing and banqueting in their beautiful London townhouse, Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings. For those wanting to escape to the country without leaving the city swap the crowded London streets and overpriced nightclubs for a luxurious and intimate evening, filled with feasting, dancing and drinking.
With a welcome string trio and DJ playing til late, party-goers can treat themselves to an opulent and pressure-free New Year’s Eve in the comfort of our plush and beautiful Clerkenwell abode. Don your finest attire and enter the stunning cocktail bar for an elegant welcome reception, with live music and canapés before moving through to the Garden Room and Greenhouse for a delicious New Year’s Eve banquet courtesy of Head Chef Anthony Horn. Guests looking for a more informal evening can instead book in the bar for delicious cocktails, a mouth-watering selection of canapés and dancing.
As the clocks strike twelve, revellers will raise a glass of champagne, join hands with friends old and new and welcome in the New Year with a rendition of Auld Lang Syne, before returning to the bar as the DJ takes over the decks and hits his stride, inviting guests to dance their way into the first morning of 2019.
B&H BANQUET SAMPLE MENU
B&H BANQUET SAMPLE VEGETARIAN & VEGAN MENU
42, 42 Northampton Road, EC1R 0HU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.